Recall #N242435631-03

Had the wife’s truck done on Friday. Picked it up that afternoon and haven’t noticed any more drop outs. Radio stations were still programmed, however on Sunday the memory stations were gone. Everything still seems fine so not sure if it got an ota update to cause this.

Had the wife’s truck done on Friday. Picked it up that afternoon and haven’t noticed any more drop outs. Radio stations were still programmed, however on Sunday the memory stations were gone. Everything still seems fine so not sure if it got an ota update to cause this.
There have been no recent OTA's on our trucks that I am aware of. You can check the history section in your radio.

There have been no recent OTA's on our trucks that I am aware of. You can check the history section in your radio.
One of the updates was to allow for ota’s and that’s the only thing I can think of that would reset the presets 2 days later. Much like GM I don’t know.

My 24 rig sat in our shop at the farm from end of August until beginning of October. When I started it, the first thing I noticed was all radio presets were gone. I never checked to see if it did any updates, cause I simply hate all that bullshit.

My update update! :
Still radio is cutting out a bit at start up..
Noticed blinkers lights and sound not quite in synce, I bet I would never had noticed if someone had mentioned it...
I did dod a hard reset as recommended, no difference...
Got a text message, and went to let the radio read it to me, can't hear it?! Is the volume for the accessories adjustable?
I did go through settings, but couldn't see the answer!

Got a text message, and went to let the radio read it to me, can't hear it?! Is the volume for the accessories adjustable?
I did go through settings, but couldn't see the answer!
Volume levels do vary based on what the radio is doing. Next time you cannot hear it just turn up the volume knob.

Not sure if it's related but the SuperCruise on my HC isn't working anymore. I get a service driver assist system mesSausage now at start up.
Going to wait for the oil change to do the update and have them fix the SC.

Guess I'm going to have to drive the freeways the old fashion way for now

Most Member Reactions

Back