Recall #N242435631-03

Had the wife’s truck done on Friday. Picked it up that afternoon and haven’t noticed any more drop outs. Radio stations were still programmed, however on Sunday the memory stations were gone. Everything still seems fine so not sure if it got an ota update to cause this.

Had the wife’s truck done on Friday. Picked it up that afternoon and haven’t noticed any more drop outs. Radio stations were still programmed, however on Sunday the memory stations were gone. Everything still seems fine so not sure if it got an ota update to cause this.
There have been no recent OTA's on our trucks that I am aware of. You can check the history section in your radio.

There have been no recent OTA's on our trucks that I am aware of. You can check the history section in your radio.
One of the updates was to allow for ota’s and that’s the only thing I can think of that would reset the presets 2 days later. Much like GM I don’t know.

Reactions: AXE
My 24 rig sat in our shop at the farm from end of August until beginning of October. When I started it, the first thing I noticed was all radio presets were gone. I never checked to see if it did any updates, cause I simply hate all that bullshit.

Most Member Reactions

Back