Recall #N242435631-03

My 22 came up with the CSP today. Have appt this afternoon to get it done. CSP also says it updates the serial data gateway to prevent battery drain for OTA updates. There haven’t been any OTA updates for some time now. GM was having issues with OTA updates back in 2023. Battery drain and possibly bricking the vehicle. There was an article over on GM Authority some time ago about a pause on OTA updates because of these issues. This CSP could be a sign they might resume OTA updates without issues.

My 22 came up with the CSP today. Have appt this afternoon to get it done. CSP also says it updates the serial data gateway to prevent battery drain for OTA updates. There haven’t been any OTA updates for some time now. GM was having issues with OTA updates back in 2023. Battery drain and possibly bricking the vehicle. There was an article over on GM Authority some time ago about a pause on OTA updates because of these issues. This CSP could be a sign they might resume OTA updates without issues.
Same exact same with mine. Going in tomorrow.
I will post an update when I know more.

Most Member Reactions

Back