GM Dealer Inventory Rises 35 Percent In June 2024

65k is a great deal on a Bizon!! soon i would think.
They've always been priced +$20k, car market is cratering fast, housing will follow, then stocks.

Gonna pull some money out of the market. But cash won't be worth a shit either when bank go tits up.

I think we're finally gonna pay the price for the government sins. It's gonna be painful.

They've always been priced +$20k, car market is cratering fast, housing will follow, then stocks.

Gonna pull some money out of the market. But cash won't be worth a shit either when bank go tits up.

I think we're finally gonna pay the price for the government sins. It's gonna be painful.
Hope its not that bad but unfortunately you have a good feel for these economy
Moves. 😀. I have no idea how to position but I have a lot of position exposure.

I don't know much, but I follow my gut and I think we're long over due for a notable correction. I am seeing too many stories and reports showing some concerning economic data from lending, jobs, debt, foreclosures, repos. I also believe the trigger will be another black swan event, possibly election related or pouring some petrol on the now smoldering WWIII.

I've haven't been fully invested since just before the corona virus hoax unfolded in spring of 2020. I got lucky on that as i was 70% cash and was buying when it was crashing. Except with some long term oil stocks that took two years to bounce back.

I've paired back again as things have gotten frothy. I might just sell everything, except a few dividend stocks I've had for a long while.

I held through the dotcom crash and great recession. I ain't doing that again, too old to wait for my money for 10 years. I sure can smell the stench from 2008 again.

The oil burners are in shorter supply. As more and more people have the issues with the 2 V8's it leads to moving to the oil burners for many. Have 2 friends that did exactly that with the 2024 models. One got a ZR2 and the other a Z71 and both are loving them.

The oil burners are in shorter supply. As more and more people have the issues with the 2 V8's it leads to moving to the oil burners for many. Have 2 friends that did exactly that with the 2024 models. One got a ZR2 and the other a Z71 and both are loving them.
I am not hearing about folks having "more and more issues with the 2 V8's" :unsure:

I am not hearing about folks having "more and more issues with the 2 V8's" :unsure:
I use the largest Chevrolet Dealership in the world in Grapevine Texas https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/classic-chevrolet-named-1-volume-chevy-dealer-in-19028176.php and this is just what the service folks I know responded when I was in their picking up a couple of filters a couple of weeks ago. I always use the good catch cans on my vettes and my one 6.2 truck I had for almost 2 years. It was on its 3rd including the one it came with rear main seal. I decided then back to oil burners plus they are much better suited to my needs.

This is what the can looks like when it is drained every week from 6.2 my truck. Not really so much oil as unburned fuel and condensation especially in the colder months. The 2nd pic is what the inside of the SC looked like before all of the engine modifications and the catch can was added. After the catch can it was dry! Common problem with the GM 6.2's. The C7 ZO6's (I had 2 of them) also had much more condensation than oil however, this picture shows the oil that was sent back through the motor and coated the cooling bricks of the SC. This is not a good thing at all, and some folks are aware of the problem others are not. Pictures do not lie, and I have a lot more of them. GM thought this was acceptable lol however, with the modifications to the engine internals made that a non-issue for me as that problem was solved lol.

Catch Can Drain 1.png
20150612_094819.jpg

@AXE It's proly not your gut, but moar of your ulcers flaring up. The way I judge the economy is the amount of coupons Kingsoopers sends out.
They are in a bit of a downturn, margins in groceries are thin. I used to hold KR for the dividends. I made some on the stock, but it never really had a big break out during the few years I held it. It's almost double the price when I sold tho...... should of, could of.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240707_095452_Google.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240707_095452_Google.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 13
A GiveMeCaca dealer I pass by twice daily has 9 AEV AT4X's on the lot that have been there for over 3 months now.

Unless they replace whatever gets sold by the time I'm going back home. 🤷‍♂️

A GiveMeCaca dealer I pass by twice daily has 9 AEV AT4X's on the lot that have been there for over 3 months now.

Unless they replace whatever gets sold by the time I'm going back home. 🤷‍♂️
If there's ever been an overpriced vehicle it's a GMC AT4X. Maybe their trailer/towing software works tho.

Most Member Reactions

Back