What would you do?

If I didn't tow or take long trips and don't really off road. Plus if I traded every two years regardless. I'd buy the new EV Trailboss, 🤣 Atleast that is different. A Refreshed 6.2 truck to a Refreshed 6.2 truck is a pretty lateral trade other then price.

If I didn't tow or take long trips and don't really off road. Plus if I traded every two years regardless. I'd buy the new EV Trailboss, 🤣 Atleast that is different. A Refreshed 6.2 truck to a Refreshed 6.2 truck is a pretty lateral trade other then price.
I won't even think of buying an EV until 2030.

We'll see you on the EVtrailboss forum 😂
Nahh, I Tow long distances often. My camper has been to 4 states in six weeks, lol. But if I just ran around town, maybe. I drive my wife's Tesla all the time. The instant acceleration is pretty awesome. A scatback tried to race us yesterday on the way to a baseball game. 4 wheel steering with electric drive silverado would actually be a fun commuter truck. Tons of guys with trucks ain't driving them long distance or towing much if anything.

I can get $57,000 for my 23 ZR2. My local GMC dealer has this XT4X Bison loaded that I can get for $82,500 OTD without the trade (includes the $1000 Costco Rebate). Was going to wait for a 2025 and, maybe even splurge for a 2500 HD with a gasser, which is WAY overkill for my needs. Giving serious thought to it, just not sure it's that much different to do it now or wait until next winter/spring and pop on a 2025.

Thoughts?

I got a quote from Nimnicht and they were significantly over priced. I would look elsewhere. Even Garber Automall in Green Cove was cheaper.

I got a quote from Nimnicht and they were significantly over priced. I would look elsewhere. Even Garber Automall in Green Cove was cheaper.
This is the first time that Nimnicht was able to beat everyone else. Garber never has any real inventory. Coggin is typically great with pricing but they are limited on them too. I'm going to wait anyway and still seriously wanting a 2500HD for the right price.

I would just look for a good used OG ZR2. They are still around and the radio probably still works. Seen this super clean one north of Bismarck, ND.

Attachments

• 20240715_101306.jpg
    20240715_101306.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 26
No ZR2s here, but a lot of Z71s with dark essentials package. I really like the wheels on them.

I bought my first new truck from here, 1987 S10 4x4 in tan. Had to pull in and reminisce since they had two Colorado Trail Bosses in that same color. Nice looking rigs.

I seen another black 2500 ZR2 driving just down the street. Salesman said they sell some 1500s. Said he had one, but I didn't see it. He said sales are still pretty good, but seemed to be familiar with the discounts.

Attachments

• 20240715_172431.jpg
    20240715_172431.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240715_165805.jpg
    20240715_165805.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240715_165952.jpg
    20240715_165952.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I can get $57,000 for my 23 ZR2. My local GMC dealer has this XT4X Bison loaded that I can get for $82,500 OTD without the trade (includes the $1000 Costco Rebate). Was going to wait for a 2025 and, maybe even splurge for a 2500 HD with a gasser, which is WAY overkill for my needs. Giving serious thought to it, just not sure it's that much different to do it now or wait until next winter/spring and pop on a 2025.

Thoughts?

I love my 2024 ZR2, but the GMC AT4 is nice!

Reactions: AXE
This is the first time that Nimnicht was able to beat everyone else. Garber never has any real inventory. Coggin is typically great with pricing but they are limited on them too. I'm going to wait anyway and still seriously wanting a 2500HD for the right price.

I had contacted 20 dealers throughout FL lol! The best price I ahd found was with Autonation down in Miami. Ferman Chevy here in Tampa was the next best at $3k over the Miami dealer. I’ll gladly spend $3k to not drive to Miami lol

Thoughts?

is all that worth staying "possibly" indebt for just a bison kit? Is it really worth it over what you have now? Why not upgrade what you have now even more and stay out of debt. Unless what you have now is a real problem child with issues.

The black paint sucks. For whatever reason the black paint chips excessively in the front. I should have held out for a blue or something with metallic paint since that holds up better. Or PPF the front end like I should have done when it was new

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back