6.2L Engine replacement

When the entire goal of "customer service" is to offer little to no service, you should just scrap it. May as well just advertise you need to have a lawyer on speed dial to own a GM vehicle cause they blow.

When the entire goal of "customer service" is to offer little to no service, you should just scrap it. May as well just advertise you need to have a lawyer on speed dial to own a GM vehicle cause they blow.
Yep my friend it's a true story !
Been down that rabbit hole already🤣 I'd say that GM is completely broken in the care department.. But the Regional Director was the most polite, cordial person I've had the pleasure to communicate with. She removed all my issues and concerns with in a matter of days . So far having fun. With no DFM...🤔🤫

That’s good news. Did they offer to extend the warranty on the new engine by any chance. GM is full of assholes. In 2015 I purchased an early build newly redesigned Tahoe that I ended up having to Lemon Law in Florida for AC issues that could not be fixed. The district manager offered me $1000.00 trade allowance which I quickly declined. She had the nerve to show up at the Lemon Law hearing and even testified against me. Long story short I won, full retail price plus refund on the couple of GM accessories I purchased minus a couple of hundred for mileage driven. I called GM customer service at the beginning and they were no help, hence the name “GM no customer service”.
it has a 7 year 75K bumper to bumper on it. i bought the extension from 3/36 to 7/75 when i bought the truck. they gave me a pretty good deal, so did it. good thing about it is if i trade before the 3/36, i get full refund of the purchase price of that warranty and it's prorated after that (at least i think that's how it works).

it has a 7 year 75K bumper to bumper on it. i bought the extension from 3/36 to 7/75 when i bought the truck. they gave me a pretty good deal, so did it. good thing about it is if i trade before the 3/36, i get full refund of the purchase price of that warranty and it's prorated after that (at least i think that's how it works).
It is prorated from mile 1 and day 1. Doesn't matter if you end it before the 3/36...it will still cost you.

Most Member Reactions

Back