What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Forgot to post but I installed my decked system. I love it. Going to fab up a wheel holder for the spare.
1000041196.jpg

Are you trying to connect an Apple and Android phone at the same time?
Trying to be able to switch back and forth. The other problem is everyone says they here themselves in echo when talk to me via CarPlay.

I assume I over touched some settings.

Trying to be able to switch back and forth. The other problem is everyone says they here themselves in echo when talk to me via CarPlay.

I assume I over touched some settings.
From what I know, you cannot do that. In order to connect to AA, you MUST turn OFF CarPlay on your phone and visa versa or they will both try to connect at the same time and that creates issues.

From what I know, you cannot do that. In order to connect to AA, you MUST turn OFF CarPlay on your phone and visa versa or they will both try to connect at the same time and that creates issues.
Ok, makes sense.

Any idea what would cause the echo on the callers side?

Up top in the instruction, the connect to Bluetooth part is connecting to the Carlinkit BT and not the trucks BT, correct

Ok, makes sense.

Any idea what would cause the echo on the callers side?

Up top in the instruction, the connect to Bluetooth part is connecting to the Carlinkit BT and not the trucks BT, correct
When you use a CarLink kit, you must delete your phone from the radios BT connectivity. You want the phone to be used via CP or AA and not utilize BT connectivity built into the radio.

Left it at the dealer for 2recalls and a warning light the forward collision and lane departure system failure. Picked it up at the dealer and returned 10 minutes later because the warning light came back on. :(

Most Member Reactions

Back