• 20240131_162200.jpg
    20240131_162200.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 20240131_162251.jpg
    20240131_162251.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Love it!

Iā€™ll have to come up with something a little different since I have that dumbass shifter in the center console.
I did this too and was my original plan, which would work in 1500. But it less stable and harder to deploy the weapon. Hard to reach rearward to undo strap.

Attachments

• 20240131_160916.jpg
    20240131_160916.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 55
@AXE Does the quad locks actually hold the pistol?
I don't think so without modifications. All my mounts used a semi custom ball attachment to make them work this way. Mine aren't QuadLock brand, they are Bullet Proof design. The cup mount is an Amazon special, but works with any ball socket mounts. The holster is a Vedder thin kydex. Its a Glock 29 thats a heavy pistol with the extended 15 round mag and it is mounted fairly sturdy.

I did a detailed post about it. Probably got $200 invested and a 3 or 4 hours of work.

Last edited:
Does the quad locks actually hold the pistol?
Quad Lock is a system that was originally designed for bikes. Motor and peddle. Since I have the system on pretty much everything I own I use its phone lock and case, but use Bulletpoint Mounting Systems ball, arm, and frames.

Quad Lock is a system that was originally designed for bikes. Motor and peddle. Since I have the system on pretty much everything I own I use its phone lock and case, but use Bulletpoint Mounting Systems ball, arm, and frames.
Thanks to both you and @AXE
I have no earthly idea why Iā€™ve not heard of them, I just checked them out, havenā€™t really bought anything this week, so things are looking upšŸ˜‚

Local Autozone was having a bit of a sale, was able to get the 4ā€ drop receiver, dual ball, and 3 lock pins for about $175. Iā€™m not towing constantly, not a bad impulse buy for when I need it.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Is this tint film you are referring to or ceramic coating?
Im so confused. KN is a aftermarket replacement intake. Ceramic tint is just a different quality of tint film material. Ceramic coating is a liquid material šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back