What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

What for a full wrap run ya?
1000036074.jpg

Currently a wrap at Chi-fil-A is 12.69

Jk
See bellow
Thanks! Its not cheap thats for sure. But $6500 For the full truck in Xpel Stealth, windows ceramic tinted 50% windshield, 20%everywhere else and tinted film on the headlights for a slight smoked look. Gotta take my tails to my buddy to have him smoke them to match the third brake light.

Installed steps a couple of weeks ago (morning after I drove it home), and had SunTek Evolve ceramic tint installed all around earlier this week.

IMG_4060.jpeg

IMG_4059.jpeg

Next up… black exhaust tip (& maybe paint the rest that is visible), floor mats with the carpet inserts like my AT4 had, Kicker subwoofer (with control knob), bed cover (undecided on this - Retrax Pro vs Diamondback vs ?).

Installed steps a couple of weeks ago (morning after I drove it home), and had SunTek Evolve ceramic tint installed all around earlier this week.

View attachment 13218
View attachment 13219

Next up… black exhaust tip (& maybe paint the rest that is visible), floor mats with the carpet inserts like my AT4 had, Kicker subwoofer (with control knob), bed cover (undecided on this - Retrax Pro vs Diamondback vs ?).
Very nice! What exhaust tip are you looking at? While looking at bed covers, look at the Peragon Ultimate! I love mine.

View attachment 13218
View attachment 13219

looks nice.

really nice. where did you get them?
very solid lights, the correct brightness, simple wiring harness, options for light quantity in kits.

IMG_8769.jpeg

When I bought my rig they threw in the factory off-road steps, but they hadn’t received them yet. Came in this morning, took me about 45m to install vs waiting for the service department that said 8+ hours…

They looked at me like I was an alien with two heads for telling them to just toss them in the bed and I would take care of it.

When I bought my rig they threw in the factory off-road steps, but they hadn’t received them yet. Came in this morning, took me about 45m to install vs waiting for the service department that said 8+ hours…

They looked at me like I was an alien with two heads for telling them to just toss them in the bed and I would take care of it.
Nice!

I assume those are the same as the high clearance steps in terms of installation, and have slotted holes at the top of each bracket? Just start all the top bolts and then you can lift them up and slide them onto the started bolts. Sure makes them easy to install! Surprised me that they thought of that when designing them!

Nice!

I assume those are the same as the high clearance steps in terms of installation, and have slotted holes at the top of each bracket? Just start all the top bolts and then you can lift them up and slide them onto the started bolts. Sure makes them easy to install! Surprised me that they thought of that when designing them!
Yup super easy install, being able to slide them onto the started bolts surprised me. Im used to pulling out jack stands and playing the balancing act when installing rails.

View attachment 13240

8 hours :ROFLMAO: They think we're all stupid.

Most Member Reactions

Back