Peak Bumper Spacer

gtrain

Reaction score
I've been holding off upgrading the tires based on some folks having to cut and trim around the front bumper. Looks like peak just came out with bumper spacers - wondering if anyone has tried these yet. Assuming the spacer and the peak leveling kit, our trucks should be good to go for 35's?

Spacers

I've been holding off upgrading the tires based on some folks having to cut and trim around the front bumper. Looks like peak just came out with bumper spacers - wondering if anyone has tried these yet. Assuming the spacer and the peak leveling kit, our trucks should be good to go for 35's?

Spacers

Peak just released these, so i doubt anyone has tried them yet, aside from the people at Peak. Going to be giving Peak more of my 💵💵 for the 2.25” lift and Spacers now.

Cheaper than an ADD bumper! Anyone tried to just space out the bumper instead of cutting? Is it just that big of a pain?

Reactions: AXE
Cheaper than an ADD bumper! Anyone tried to just space out the bumper instead of cutting? Is it just that big of a pain?
Lots of posts with washers used to set front bumper forward. Ifvi was doing that, I'd consider using Deralin bushings.

Most Member Reactions

Back