Back-Up Lighting Pods

securityguy

Reaction score
OK...need some help here. The tail lights on the 2500HD are different than the 1500 series tail lights. My HD has builtin LED reverse lights and the animated rear blinkers/brake lights. I am going to purchase a special harness that requires tapping into both the "parking light" and the "reverse light" in the fully LED 2500HD tail lamp assemblies. Does any one have the information on what wire controls the parking light and what wire triggers the reverse lighting? @wutang61 ...copying you in your friend since you've been very helpful in the past and appear to have access to detailed information on our trucks. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
OK...need some help here. The tail lights on the 2500HD are different than the 1500 series tail lights. My HD has builtin LED reverse lights and the animated rear blinkers/brake lights. I am going to purchase a special harness that requires tapping into both the "parking light" and the "reverse light" in the fully LED 2500HD tail lamp assemblies. Does any one have the information on what wire controls the parking light and what wire triggers the reverse lighting? @wutang61 ...copying you in your friend since you've been very helpful in the past and appear to have access to detailed information on our trucks. Thanks everyone!
This is the diagram for the left tail light. Right will be the same.

Attachments

• Tail lamp wiring .pdf
    99.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back