Missed connections

ZR2 2500 had temps on it already
1000041009.jpg

I'm used to doing the towing. He should get his bumper straightened and put that thing to work. Mine is so fucking bad ass, I park where the big rigs park!

Attachments

• 20241015_155203.jpg
    20241015_155203.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 15
I'm used to doing the towing. He should get his bumper straightened and put that thing to work. Mine is so fucking bad ass, I park where the big rigs park!
Nice trailer brother!!!! How much? I'm in the market for one....

Reactions: AXE
Nice trailer brother!!!! How much? I'm in the market for one....
I've got a nice tandem axle 16 foot trailer that I use for my sxs and other work tasks, I think it would run about $3000-3500 now, i paid about $1800 20n years ago.

We have an 18 ft dump trailer with hydraulics that runs about $8-10k, a 20 ft deck over that runs about $7-8k and 24 ft flatbed beaver tail with hydraulics that runs about $14k. We use them for work, so they are heavy duty and each had it's purpose.

For the 1500 ZR2, you would want to stick under 16 foot and try to keep the weight in check. A tandem axle rides better, but my buddy has a 12 ft single axle and he's had it for 20 years too and it works well for the same things I use mine.

Make sure you get something that works for the weight you want to haul. Mine all have heavy duty frames and subframes it adds some weight, but they are solid trailers. I'm pretty sure they would outlast me.

I know you offroad and camp a lot, there are some places that sell off road trailers with offroad tires and 2-4 inch lifts that woukd be better suited for that task. Not sure the cost, but they look cool.

I consider that 16 ft trailer to be one of the most valuable tools I own.

Most Member Reactions

Back