New floor mats…

RCF71

Reaction score
IMG_4142.jpeg
IMG_4141.jpeg
I really liked these in my ‘21 AT4 - leave the carpet in when I’m in town, etc, then pull em out when I’m at the lease hunting, etc. I saw someone post somewhere online that they made em for Chevy’s as well, so I had to get a set for the ZR2!

I have the fronts and rears, only put the fronts in so far. Will do the rears when I muster up the energy to install the subwoofer since both require removing the storage compartment, jack, etc.

No pedal covers for me, never really been a fan. I wish the mats had zero “chrome”, that and the gap behind where my left foot rests on the mat are my only complaints about them. I just need to cut a piece of 1/2” thick foam to fill the gap and make the foot rest feel firm.

Those look nice. However, my go-to mats for all of my vehicles are 3D Maxpiders. IMPO, there is nothing better on the market and the look and hold up great.
I have the 3D Maxpiders in my Camaro and love them, but I prefer these in the truck myself.

A member messaged me and said they couldn’t find these. I remember having problems, so when searching parts.chevrolet.com, don’t put in the vehicle details (bed length, trim, motor) just add a generic 2024 2500hd crew cab. Then search the part numbers and it works, at least it does for me. If you add trim, etc, it won’t work for some weird reason.

A member messaged me and said they couldn’t find these. I remember having problems, so when searching parts.chevrolet.com, don’t put in the vehicle details (bed length, trim, motor) just add a generic 2024 2500hd crew cab. Then search the part numbers and it works, at least it does for me. If you add trim, etc, it won’t work for some weird reason.
I’ve found to enter the 22 trucks as 23’s since the updates are 22 1/2’s.

Most Member Reactions

Back