Rain Etched Windows

1725021770193.png

LOL

Did you forget he won in his early career driving Hendricks Chevy’s. I honestly thought he could turn RCR around.
RCR is a fuckin mess. Pop Pop needs to retire and they need to dump the grandkids and revamp the whole program.

Thanks to all that suggested Suds Factory (really for all the advice). It came in on Friday and spent Friday afternoon and this morning doing all the glass. Although there are a couple of spots I should have worked more on, the glass is 100% better and I wont replace it.

I even purchased the one for spots on paint and tried it on the back part of the hood cowl. Looks like it will work well for that also. Eventually the truck will look like someone actually gave a shit it about it.

Thanks to all that suggested Suds Factory (really for all the advice). It came in on Friday and spent Friday afternoon and this morning doing all the glass. Although there are a couple of spots I should have worked more on, the glass is 100% better and I wont replace it.

I even purchased the one for spots on paint and tried it on the back part of the hood cowl. Looks like it will work well for that also. Eventually the truck will look like someone actually gave a shit it about it.
You are very welcome my friend and I'm happy it worked for you. As I stated, the stuff is amazing!

Most Member Reactions

Back