Infotainment Audio Cuts In & Out 23 ZR2

Any fixes or anyone take it to the dealership for answers? I been having the same problem my ac cuts from any setting down to low
I’ve had mine to different dealership 4x and same answer software is up to date and GM is aware of the issue nothing can be done at the moment.

I don't think there is an easy fix or cheap one, so they'll continue to slow walk it and hope we wear out or move on. Remember they got better things to worry about than gas guzzlers........like EVs that the gubermint has a hard on about!

I don't think there is an easy fix or cheap one, so they'll continue to slow walk it and hope we wear out or move on. Remember they got better things to worry about than gas guzzlers........like EVs that the gubermint has a hard on about!
The fix will not be available till the end of the year. Google is not releasing the software to amend until the end of the year. I got this information straight from a letter GM sent my dealership. I read it. Just a waiting game now. Even then GM will have to take months making a fix after December.

Interesting! I still think it may be hardware related. How come Google can't make a quick fix instead of 24 months? If those pricks were coming up with a new way of tracking me, selling my data, sensoring me, or otherwise trampling my rights, they'd have 150 guys on it 24/7.......errr wait a minute they already do!

Interesting! I still think it may be hardware related. How come Google can't make a quick fix instead of 24 months? If those pricks were coming up with a new way of tracking me, selling my data, sensoring me, or otherwise trampling my rights, they'd have 150 guys on it 24/7.......errr wait a minute they already do!
agreed!

This is a new one.....How is my internet not working when im clearly getting maps? frickin google.

Attachments

• 20230809_145019.jpg
    20230809_145019.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 33
Just took mine to the dealer - they did a software upgrade. Apparently mine wasn't up-to-date, even though I've done the OTA ugrades.
Anyhow, the AC surging problem is now resolved.
Believe it or not - the radio cut out problem is almost fixed - instead of cutting out 4 or 5 times, it only cuts out ONCE. We'll see how long that lasts.

Just took mine to the dealer - they did a software upgrade. Apparently mine wasn't up-to-date, even though I've done the OTA ugrades.
Believe it or not - the radio cut out problem is almost fixed - instead of cutting out 4 or 5 times, it only cuts out ONCE. We'll see how long that lasts.
nice.

Can you please post the Service Order that shows the update performed (version number, etc.) so we all have it? Thanks!

Have a 2023 Denali that was cutting in and out Dealer ordered a new amplifier and now everything is running fine.

Reactions: AXE
Stock Bose Amplifier? Because I don't think anybody has one that really works?

Last edited:
Have a 2023 Denali that was cutting in and out Dealer ordered a new amplifier and now everything is running fine.
I seriously doubt that's it...I don't believe it's an amp issue for a minute. EVERY single truck is doing this. I do believe it's a connectivity issue to the phone via wireless crating the issue. All of these amps can't be bad. I still think it's a software problem.

I've said all along it's hardware, at least in part, or it would have been fixed a long time ago. It could be a lot of hard parts, the power supply is definitely something that should be looked at. Most of my problems are at startup when all the electronics are starting at the same time. I definitely think the music fading in and out in Android mode could be software related.

It's never gonna be fixed with magic Google software updates. Remember, they are busy trying to steal the 2024 election.

Last edited:
I just bought my wife a 2023 Suburban RST and her SiriusXM radio also cuts out like my 2023 ZR2. It’s not just the trucks that do this.

I just bought my wife a 2023 Suburban RST and her SiriusXM radio also cuts out like my 2023 ZR2. It’s not just the trucks that do this.
It is the infotainment system and they all have them...they ALL do it.

Most Member Reactions

Back