GM Sold More Silverado, Sierra Diesel Pickups Than Ford Sold F-150 Hybrid Pickups

Good news for the industry. Can’t say I’m surprised that truck people buy trucks to be trucks. Let’s hope that GM will continue to push diesel offerings.

To all 3.0 owners, your contribution to CAFE is recognized and appreciated. - 6.2 guys.

Good news for the industry. Can’t say I’m surprised that truck people buy trucks to be trucks. Let’s hope that GM will continue to push diesel offerings.

To all 3.0 owners, your contribution to CAFE is recognized and appreciated. - 6.2 guys.
I don’t have a dog in either the motor or color fight anymore.The wife bought a white 2024 LTZ with the 3.0 to counter my black 6.2 ZR2 😂. At least I can do honest comparisons now.

I don’t have a dog in either the motor or color fight anymore.The wife bought a white 2024 LTZ with the 3.0 to counter my black 6.2 ZR2 😂. At least I can do honest comparisons now.
You should buy a 2500HD now to one up her!

Diesel is rarely less expensive than gas petrol gallon nowadays. I've only seen it cheaper one time since 2005 in Arizona, just a year or so ago and not that much.

Diesel used to be cheap, but the refiners have dedicated more refining capacity to gas, so there is less diesel supply driving up the price.

I do see diesel cheaper in NM, WY, and in some parts of northern UT.

Diesel is rarely less expensive than gas petrol gallon nowadays. I've only seen it cheaper one time since 2005 in Arizona, just a year or so ago and not that much.

Diesel used to be cheap, but the refiners have dedicated more refining capacity to gas, so there is less diesel supply driving up the price.

I do see diesel cheaper in NM, WY, and in some parts of northern UT.
We just got back from a trip from Florida to Tennessee in between the hurricanes. Honestly it was nice knowing I didn’t have to stop for and look for fuel as we made it up on one tank. That in itself makes it worth it.

Most Member Reactions

Back