What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

done this about 3 weeks ago.

Method beadgrips with BFgoodrich 35s no lift, and yes i had to trim my inner fender and a little off the front bumper on the inside of the wheel well.

r2-jpg.16212
r3-jpg.16213
Offset?

Traded my 2022 in on a 2024 with the baby max. The 22 ate another Fuel Pump Control Module while we were again 280 miles from home. At least this time I wasn’t in traffic. I used that as an excuse to get the baby max. Kind of nice to finally have all the ZR2 graphics on the DIC and Infotainment screens. This truck was also equipped with the Chevy bead lock wheels. Once things dry up, I’ll wash it and post some pictures.
Congratulations!

Damn, after all that nice work you did to the front end, I thought you'd at least hit a deer or something before you got rid of it........LOL

I still have my trusty spare FPCM under my rear seat. It's like carrying an extra magazine, you never know when you might need it. I'm ready when it goes.........LOL.

Cab Mount Chop.

I have over 2” of front lift and was rubbing the fender liner, front bumper and rear cab mount. In my case, there was no way to have a fully functional truck without chopping the cab mount with 35” tires.
Badass. I'm right behind ya on this mod

Traded my 2022 in on a 2024 with the baby max. The 22 ate another Fuel Pump Control Module while we were again 280 miles from home. At least this time I wasn’t in traffic. I used that as an excuse to get the baby max. Kind of nice to finally have all the ZR2 graphics on the DIC and Infotainment screens. This truck was also equipped with the Chevy bead lock wheels. Once things dry up, I’ll wash it and post some pictures.
Good motor upgrade 😃
Congrats

Most Member Reactions

Back