What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Anyone try a Lomax folding hard cover on theirs? I had one on my Gen 2 Raptor and I loved it. Doesn't block the rear window when folded and easy to install and remove. Never leaked and decently priced.
I have a Lomax on mine. I had one on my 2017 I traded in and still looked great when I traded it.

Got this in the mail today.

Attachments

• IMG_2063.jpeg
    IMG_2063.jpeg
    287.3 KB · Views: 35
Today I installed the Kicker sub. It sounds a whole lot better now. I flipped up all the dip switches. The control knob wont be here til possibly tomorrow. I am not sure Ill even need the knob though as it sounds pretty damn good without it.

Tomorrow....all around tint :D

Today I installed the Kicker sub. It sounds a whole lot better now. I flipped up all the dip switches. The control knob wont be here til possibly tomorrow. I am not sure Ill even need the knob though as it sounds pretty damn good without it.

I did Xpel ceramic on mine

Annnd tint is done. 70% on the front with a 5% visor, 30% on the front doors, 20% on the rear doors and 5% on the rear. I think I may eventually put a clear on the sunroof just to block some of the heat from it.

The bass knob for the Kicker sub came in today also. I do however think I will send it back. I dont think I need it. I turned down the overall bass a bit and think it sounds great where it is.

I’ve got to do some stereo work on mine soon. The Bose system is so uninspiring. The only thing I find disappointing with the truck for the most part.

I’ve got to do some stereo work on mine soon. The Bose system is so uninspiring. The only thing I find disappointing with the truck for the most part.
Event though the Bose isn’t great, it’s not as bad as the kicker in the wrangler. The bass in the wrangler is better but that is it. Now the is there it’s not so bad.

Just out of curiosity, if there is a bed liner, what extra purpose would this serve?
Cushioning for heavy loads, keep stuff from sliding around, sound deading, and protection for the liner.

Also to collect dirt and debris underneath it so the liner is discolored and too make it harder to clean the bed.

Cushioning for heavy loads, keep stuff from sliding around, sound deading, and protection for the liner.

Also to collect dirt and debris underneath it so the liner is discolored and too make it harder to clean the bed.
Thanks.

Keeps stuff from sliding around. Very easy to pull out, clean the bed, if necessary (for what I don't know), and put it back. Will take like 5 minutes. If you would be concerned about the factory liner, it will protect that too. I put boxes in the back and this stops them from sliding all over the place which was my motivation.

Traded my 2022 in on a 2024 with the baby max. The 22 ate another Fuel Pump Control Module while we were again 280 miles from home. At least this time I wasn’t in traffic. I used that as an excuse to get the baby max. Kind of nice to finally have all the ZR2 graphics on the DIC and Infotainment screens. This truck was also equipped with the Chevy bead lock wheels. Once things dry up, I’ll wash it and post some pictures.

Traded my 2022 in on a 2024 with the baby max. The 22 ate another Fuel Pump Control Module while we were again 280 miles from home. At least this time I wasn’t in traffic. I used that as an excuse to get the baby max. Kind of nice to finally have all the ZR2 graphics on the DIC and Infotainment screens. This truck was also equipped with the Chevy bead lock wheels. Once things dry up, I’ll wash it and post some pictures.
I'm only letting you slide on this DownGrade because you are a fellow Beagle Lover

Cab Mount Chop.

I have over 2” of front lift and was rubbing the fender liner, front bumper and rear cab mount. In my case, there was no way to have a fully functional truck without chopping the cab mount with 35” tires.

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    379.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0185.jpeg
    IMG_0185.jpeg