What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Put a Retrax pro bed cover and Built right industries molle panels on. Got the windows tinted to match the rear. Got a Magnaflow muffler installed. I also changed out the bulbs in the tail lights and did a few of the boost auto mods that I had on my previous truck. Auto foglights, Mirror spot lights on with highbeams and Cargo lights in reverse. I made sure to take the boost auto stuff off the old ZR2 before I traded it 😅 Also put some lights in the multiflex step that I had kept.

20231218_144937.jpg

Here is a list of all my 2024 ZR2HD Upgrades. Bed cover, power steps, Aux fuel tank/toolbox, console safe, Banks idash X 2, pedal monster, wood console insert, console safe, air bags with compressor, key fob protective case, portable fuel pump, puddle tights, Borophene 3.0 Ceramic Coat, Companion Hitch, trailer camera, trailer tire monitors, Kicker sub woofer Key pad code entry, hitch safety, and Hood protection. Future upgrades will be leveling kit, Banks Derringer, Banks intake, and Banks Turbo Hose Upgrade.

View attachment 8699View attachment 8697View attachment 8696

View attachment 8689View attachment 8690View attachment 8691View attachment 8692View attachment 8694View attachment 8695View attachment 8696View attachment 8697View attachment 8698
Awesome stuff man hopefully you will enjoy the car. The console safe looks sick, can you share its link?

23 ZR2 Bison: Tinted the front windows to match the back windows, folding bed cover, driver's seat cover from Duluth Trading, back seat protector from Duluth Trading, rain guards, hood protector, red D rings, and 1' Yankum recovery rope. I want to add more lights but cannot find a bull/light bar, AEV has not released one yet. I am also thinking about replacing the rock guards with something that has steps. Not going to pay $1,500 for the add on steps from Chevy.

23 ZR2 Bison: Tinted the front windows to match the back windows, folding bed cover, driver's seat cover from Duluth Trading, back seat protector from Duluth Trading, rain guards, hood protector, red D rings, and 1' Yankum recovery rope. I want to add more lights but cannot find a bull/light bar, AEV has not released one yet. I am also thinking about replacing the rock guards with something that has steps. Not going to pay $1,500 for the add on steps from Chevy.
Agreed on the GM steps, their price is ludicrous. I went with N-Fab 3” podium steps. That’s what I had on my 2018 Colorado ZR2 and they still looked great after 5+ years.

Check your Facebook marketplace. I found my high clearance steps for under $500.

Check your Facebook marketplace. I found my high clearance steps for under $500.
I ordered some nice one's last night Oedro 6in for $395 with the center step that allows step up and see and have access to the roof. I am not going rock climbing I really don't have a need for the rock guards.

Black badge night lol. And just a heads up for anyone going with these on the HD. Order the 2500 badges for a LT. For what ever reason the ones for our trucks are like 180-220. But if you order the ones for a LT or LTZ they are like 63 bucks. Same thing just comes with extra.
20231222_150034.jpg

20231222_180353.jpg
20231222_182629.jpg

I put in new front fender guards to protect from trail brush. Already had some paint damage from forest roads, I wish I had these before I started riding in back country.

Attachments

• 20231222_135500.jpg
    20231222_135500.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 20231224_091601.jpg
    20231224_091601.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 148
Retrax Pro MX retractable tonneau cover. Easy install. Matte black goes nicely with the fender flares and corner steps.
How has it held up so far? I'm thinking about getting a Retrax bc of the Thule racks compatability

How has it held up so far? I'm thinking about getting a Retrax bc of the Thule racks compatability
Retrax cover clamps in place with 4 clamps. I have a Yakima rack and the combo works great. A Thule rack will also bolt right to the rails.

Most Member Reactions

Back