Trim piece on left side on center console just left of shifter popped out partly on one side

ChicagoZR2

Reaction score
Hey guys I just noticed on my new zr2 I picked up that trim piece just left of the center console shifter is partly popped up. I couldn’t find anything online about the new style models and if they pop out and if can pop it back in and maybe tab needs to be readjust or broke not sure. Any help or ideas would be appreciated thanks. BTW love the forums just joined and already found so much helpful info I just got the zr2 logo on my headrests looks sick!

Attachments

• IMG_1442.jpeg
    IMG_1442.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1443.jpeg
    IMG_1443.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1444.jpeg
    IMG_1444.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1445.jpeg
    IMG_1445.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1458.jpeg
    IMG_1458.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 42
Hey guys I just noticed on my new zr2 I picked up that trim piece just left of the center console shifter is partly popped up. I couldn’t find anything online about the new style models and if they pop out and if can pop it back in and maybe tab needs to be readjust or broke not sure. Any help or ideas would be appreciated thanks. BTW love the forums just joined and already found so much helpful info I just got the zr2 logo on my headrests looks sick!
I would simply take it to the dealer and not try to fix it self, if simple push and snap doesn't work.

I thought might be as simple as popping it out and popping it back in but was just worried about breaking something on accident. Do you mean heat like from the sun inside the vehicle ? That last few days it’s been 80-90 outside and I was parked at job site with sun beating down in cab I just don’t know if it just popped out or was already like that before the hot weather

I thought might be as simple as popping it out and popping it back in but was just worried about breaking something on accident. Do you mean heat like from the sun inside the vehicle ? That last few days it’s been 80-90 outside and I was parked at job site with sun beating down in cab I just don’t know if it just popped out or was already like that before the hot weather
Yeah, that’s what I was talking about. , but if those tabs were bad from the factory, make them fix it like @sardarjee said.

Most Member Reactions

Back