Range Technology Beta Testing

Brag it up all ya like ...lol ..
I live it....Some people can't take constructive criticism for shit...lol
I don't give two shits about ignorance.
So in other words I could give two shits about what ya think.. You drink whatever coolaid makes ya shit.
.🥱🤔
😂 😂🤣

So in other words I could give two shits about what ya think.. You drink whatever coolaid makes ya shit.
.🥱🤔
😂 😂🤣
If I need any shit off you, I'm scraping it from your cylinder walls and your teeth!

.🥱🤔
😂 😂🤣
Kool-Aid never made me shit, but it did make me piss a lot.....

This turned into an oil thread pretty quick. :oops: :LOL::LOL: @AXE who do you use for oil analysis? I am wanting to start monitoring mine.

Maybe start a new post with who has purchased one of these to help track if its making a difference with engine life and I am also curious the effects on fuel economy.

This turned into an oil thread pretty quick. :oops: :LOL::LOL: @AXE who do you use for oil analysis? I am wanting to start monitoring mine.

Maybe start a new post with who has purchased one of these to help track if its making a difference with engine life and I am also curious the effects on fuel economy.
I use Blackstone Labs and there is a thread running with a few guys posting lab results. So far they all look pretty good.

Takes about 30 days to get results. They are pretty busy.

Arrived today and installed in ten minutes,
Works as advertised!!
Stop start light stayed on but it never shut off at the light once ..!
And no more vibration with it in active mode!
Best money spent and now I can drive as intended in Drive!
I'd say get it ,it's money well spent!

When folks get their's in, will someone right up a nice review of install and what they think of it and any issues/quirks?

When folks get their's in, will someone right up a nice review of install and what they think of it and any issues/quirks?
I literally installed in less than ten minutes,
It is plug and play.. no adjustments nessisary!
There web site has a short video on installation.
The truly most important part is first disconnect your ground from the battery...one 10mm wrench required for this part of the install
That's it enjoy!

Arrived today and installed in ten minutes,
Works as advertised!!
Stop start light stayed on but it never shut off at the light once ..!
And no more vibration with it in active mode!
Best money spent and now I can drive as intended in Drive!
I'd say get it ,it's money well spent!
I got mine yesterday and I have a question for you since you are running it. My truck still seems to shut off exhaust when coasting and I'm wondering if that is normal. When I ran in tow mode it did the same but not when I ran in L9. In L9 full exhaust sound all the time.

Reactions: AXE
I got mine yesterday and I have a question for you since you are running it. My truck still seems to shut off exhaust when coasting and I'm wondering if that is normal. When I ran in tow mode it did the same but not when I ran in L9. In L9 full exhaust sound all the time.
I have a 23 ZR2 and it doesn't have active sport mode for opening an exhaust valve.
I did notice that mine doesn't go into DFM mode in Drive . In other words it doesn't vibrate anymore at low rpm's.

Last edited:
I have a 23 ZR2 and it doesn't have active sport mode for opening an exhaust valve.
I did notice that mine doesn't go into DFM mode in Drive . In other words it doesn't vibrate anymore at low rpm's.
he is talking about how the engine actually shuts off when off the accelerator and coasting. I didn't notice it until after I installed my exhaust.

Most Member Reactions

Back