Tire & Wheel Upgrade Completed

I was curious to see what they look like. WeatherTech makes good products but currently they DO NOT make mud flaps for a 23’ ZR2. Their site actually asks if you own a ZR2 model.
They most certainly do.. :) . I have them on my ZR2. There is ZERO difference between the 22 and 23. They just haven't updated their website yet. Go for it!

ZR2 Mud Front.jpg

ZR2 Mud Front2.jpg

Last edited:
They most certainly do.. :) . I have them on my ZR2. There is ZERO difference between the 22 and 23. They just haven't updated their website yet. Go for it!

View attachment 1863
View attachment 1864
Proof is in the pics. My bad. I promise I posted what their website produced. They must want to make other ZR2 owners work to get them lol

Thank you. The rubbing isn’t horrible but hopefully you can see in the pics it’s rubs in the front and rear (especially full lock in reverse). Nobody is getting 35’s on one of these without suspension mods and cutting.
I might eventually trim a little bit. The thing with the tire size I chose, it’s just slightly less then a true 33” tall and about 12.25” wide.
Looks good. I'm looking at the same wheel tire setup. Curious if you have a leveling kit or is it stock.

Most Member Reactions

Back