Thumbs up

Kel

Reaction score
I have been traveling a lot for work over the last few months. Bought my ZR2 2500 in early April and as of last week only had 125 miles on it. Got home from Cali on Thursday and had a chance to drive my beast yesterday while taking my wife for a nice dinner in Grapevine, Tx. On the way home we wound up stopped at a traffic signal next to a white ZR2 2500. I saw the dude and his lady look over and admire my black beaut and I gave them the thumbs up and they returned it in kind. Sort of a brotherhood I guess. I don’t see many 2500 ZR2s running around so was a neat moment.

I’m still on the tank of gas my dealer provided, lol.

I have been traveling a lot for work over the last few months. Bought my ZR2 2500 in early April and as of last week only had 125 miles on it. Got home from Cali on Thursday and had a chance to drive my beast yesterday while taking my wife for a nice dinner in Grapevine, Tx. On the way home we wound up stopped at a traffic signal next to a white ZR2 2500. I saw the dude and his lady look over and admire my black beaut and I gave them the thumbs up and they returned it in kind. Sort of a brotherhood I guess. I don’t see many 2500 ZR2s running around so was a neat moment.

I’m still on the tank of gas my dealer provided, lol.
I'm only slightly better. Had mine 9 months and just broke 5k. I ripped that heavy bastard down a rough prairie road yesterday. Damn near rides as good as the 1500 when you push it.

Most Member Reactions

Back