Ordering Questions for HD ZR2

It’s Sterling Gray… hope that doesn’t get me kicked out.

So I’m hoping you knowledgeable people can help me out… the truck has a little over 8k miles on it and was sold at the end of 2023. I flew out to buy it, but I’m seeing what I feel is quite a bit of surface rust. Would y’all be able to give me your opinion? Is it still a “buy” or a walk away?

Attachments

• IMG_5383.jpeg
    IMG_5383.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5377.jpeg
    IMG_5377.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5379.jpeg
    IMG_5379.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5375.jpeg
    IMG_5375.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
    IMG_5370.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5366.jpeg
    IMG_5366.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: AXE
It’s Sterling Gray… hope that doesn’t get me kicked out.

So I’m hoping you knowledgeable people can help me out… the truck has a little over 8k miles on it and was sold at the end of 2023. I flew out to buy it, but I’m seeing what I feel is quite a bit of surface rust. Would y’all be able to give me your opinion? Is it still a “buy” or a walk away?
That's not much to worry about. It looks to me like the wax on that frame was applied to thin. You can buy Undercoating In a can and respray this areas. Maybe ask the dealer to spray them before you buy it.

Anywhere that uses a lot of salt on the road will make this happen quickly. Also heavy pressure washing can ask if the wax.

I've got a thread about it. There's another product mentored in that thread that works too.

Most Member Reactions

Back