New Guy

DrewinTejas

Reaction score
I downsized from a F250 that was decently modified (Carli suspension, 37s, deleted, and so on) to a new 24 Zr2 with the Duramax. We have a 23 Suburban with the duramax and it won me over. I got me on the search for a ZR2. Luckily I have a family member at a local Chevy dealership and it made the swap even easier.

I will miss the towing capabilities of the F250 and the 60 gallon fuel tank. But dang these zr2s ride so good.

I have already swapped the tires to 295/70r18 Yokohama X-AT and added the high clearance steps. I ordered Peak spacers, Dirt king upper control arms, and 15mm spacers for the wheels.

IMG_7386.jpeg
IMG_4167.jpeg

I downsized from a F250 that was decently modified (Carli suspension, 37s, deleted, and so on) to a new 24 Zr2 with the Duramax. We have a 23 Suburban with the duramax and it won me over. I got me on the search for a ZR2. Luckily I have a family member at a local Chevy dealership and it made the swap even easier.

I will miss the towing capabilities of the F250 and the 60 gallon fuel tank. But dang these zr2s ride so good.

I have already swapped the tires to 295/70r18 Yokohama X-AT and added the high clearance steps. I ordered Peak spacers, Dirt king upper control arms, and 15mm spacers for the wheels.

View attachment 15849View attachment 15850
welcome...nice new rig. that was a very healthy Ford you had. nice stance.

Hard to beat the ZR2 truck packages.

Why didn't you get the 2500HD ZR2 and get the best off both worlds? It's never too late.

The nicest thing in that Ford picture is that IH 666!

Why didn't you get the 2500HD ZR2 and get the best off both worlds? It's never too late.

@AXE IH666??? please explain.

Reactions: AXE
@AXE IH666??? please explain.
That International Harvestor 666 tractor in the background with the front end loader. I spent many hours on a tractor like that when I was young cutting, raking, baling hay; cleaning barnyard; grinding feed for hogs; picking rock, among other farm and ranch tasks. We still have it, my nephew uses it at his ranch.

The 2500 ZR2 was on my list but since I sold my boat awhile back, I do not haul much weight anymore. Mainly just the UTV. As for the tractor, my father in law is an old time farmer and has some cool stuff.

Most Member Reactions

Back