All Cameras are not working

Hey guys,

Just today put it in reverse and the below was showing on screen. Also, whenever i tried to access all cameras from the “Camera” option, it’s not clickable. Would appreciate if someone experienced this before?
I JUST HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. My 2024 High Country has certainly had its share of problems, only has 5,400 miles. Radio sound issues, Rear Main seal leaked and had to be replaced twice because the mechanic was an unqualified idiot. Trying to figure out the camera issue not. Thanks for the suggestions.

I JUST HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. My 2024 High Country has certainly had its share of problems, only has 5,400 miles. Radio sound issues, Rear Main seal leaked and had to be replaced twice because the mechanic was an unqualified idiot. Trying to figure out the camera issue not. Thanks for the suggestions.
Sorry to hear about the quality of your build on your rig. Do you know the approximate build date? 🥲

Mine started doing this intermittently but only on the front camera and only when I go from reverse to drive.

Curious, have you tried disconnecting the battery for about 30 minutes and then reconnecting to get the entire truck to reboot?

Well Andre (from TFL Trucks) on the YT had same issue on his Colorado that dealer was unable to fix for months.😀

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the update number is or the tsb? I’m sure my dealer will pretend they don’t know about it. My driver side camera doesn’t work in 360 mode when reversing randomly. Happening more often lately for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the update number is or the tsb? I’m sure my dealer will pretend they don’t know about it. My driver side camera doesn’t work in 360 mode when reversing randomly. Happening more often lately for whatever reason.
Here is mine yesterday morning.

Attachments

• 20240806_113949.jpg
    20240806_113949.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 23
My cameras glitch from time to time and my right blinker acts up occasionally too

Reactions: AXE
My cameras glitch from time to time and my right blinker acts up occasionally too
I went to the dealer for my driver side camera. They checked the power, found a bunch of stored codes and are ordering a replacement camera. Once installed they will update the truck software. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I went to the dealer for my driver side camera. They checked the power, found a bunch of stored codes and are ordering a replacement camera. Once installed they will update the truck software. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Thank you my friend

Well it started happening again so they replaced the module now that controls the cameras. So far flawless since the module replacement. Dealership claims they updated the software but I don’t see it on the dealer receipt. The infotainment is definitely more responsive to touch though. I checked the latest update in settings but it just shows the last OTA update we all received

Most Member Reactions

Back