Intro from KC

KCPhil

Reaction score
I am not a ZR2 owner - yet. I'm still in the 'looking' stage. But I thought this would be a good place to get valuable information.
I currently own a Yukon Denali, a Mazda CX-90 and Corvette 50th Anniversary convertible. The most off-road vehicle I've owned to date is an Avalanche Z71. But a friend has a ZR2 and he loves it. I don't do any serious rock-crawling, just the occasional trail and creek rock-bed. But I very much like the idea of a ZR2.

I am not a ZR2 owner - yet. I'm still in the 'looking' stage. But I thought this would be a good place to get valuable information.
I currently own a Yukon Denali, a Mazda CX-90 and Corvette 50th Anniversary convertible. The most off-road vehicle I've owned to date is an Avalanche Z71. But a friend has a ZR2 and he loves it. I don't do any serious rock-crawling, just the occasional trail and creek rock-bed. But I very much like the idea of a ZR2.
Thats all OK!!! i own my ZR2 gasser to terrorise the streets of NYC so no need to rock crawl in your neighborhood. the ZR2 is a very capable vehicle for whatever you choose to do with it.

Good time to get out and try those ZR2 s. Some love the diesel and some love the gas, both are very capable. Good luck with your future buying😀

ZR2 front.jpg

Attachments

• ZR2 side.jpg
    ZR2 side.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 19

Most Member Reactions

Back