Blocked out “Flow Tie” on 2024 ZR2 Hd

sierrarockcrawler

Reaction score
Just curious if those of you that have 2024s have the front flow tie emblem blocked out in the grill? I was surprised to see that mine is solid. I have a 6.6 gas, but a friends duramax ZR2 is also a solid piece of plastic behind it?

Just curious if those of you that have 2024s have the front flow tie emblem blocked out in the grill? I was surprised to see that mine is solid. I have a 6.6 gas, but a friends duramax ZR2 is also a solid piece of plastic behind it?
Yes, it is a flowless tie. There is a plastic frame behind it with louvers (I assume to direct airflow) for the radiator and inter cooler.

I kinda like it filled. I blacked mine out and like it better that way.

Attachments

• 20240310_170635.jpg
    20240310_170635.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
what lights did you use in the front bumper? I see the Baja design pods but what did you replace the outer two with?
Those are stock lights wrapped with yellow film from Amazon for under $10. They Come out pretty easy, so they are easy to handle. They are a little hard to wrap because you really have to stretch the material around a small half sphere. They work well in the rain. I'm sure they would work well in fog and dust too.

Those Baja Design lights are mounted in a custom plate that I made and mounting brackets too,

I have a detailed thread with pictures on my lights installation.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back