37's on my 2024 zr2 bison 2500hd.

Great info , gents. Thanks for the insight.

We are picking up our ZR2 HD DMax on the 9th, then moving back out to Montana from Florida. A 3 Peak tire is a must for us. I've heard a lot of great things about the new Goodyear Boulder MT's (link here). Ill drive the truck out on there OE's but will switch them out for the Boulder MT's once we are settled. They don't offer a the 37's in an 18" wheel option or 13.50" wide option for the 20" wheel. So, 37x12.50r20 is what I'll go with. Ive had the Falken WP AT3W's in the past and loved them but these Goodyears seem to be some of the best 3 peak tires from what I've heard across multiple forums.

Has anyone aired down or articulated the suspension to find any rub points on the non-Bison ZR2 with 37x12.50's? As @AXE mentioned the 0 to -12mm offset will help but I don't want to go with more of a negative offset than I have to.

Thanks for the help.
I was able to find out the stock Bison wheels were +33, I'm sure they all are the same. That means if you went to a +12 or 0 offset, you'd probably get the clearance you need on the UCAs. Your aftermarket wheels could negate some of that if they are wider, as will the tires and heavy shoulder lugs. The only real way to know is test fit one. If you can find someone willing to mount a tire on a rim and then to the truck you'd know. Most won't don't that unless you buy them.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back