20s and tpms

Mekszr2

Reaction score
So I got some new wheels and tires that included new tpms in them already installed. The tpms service lught didn't come up until 2 days later. I figured the truck needs to "learn" the new tpms but it's been about a week now and the light is still on. Seems like the new tpms is not registering. I even bought the cheap $9 Amazon tpms tool and tried to reprogram each wheel. No luck. I did read somewhere that oversize wheel will not work?

I had problems with some TPMS sensors installed by Discout Tire. They had a bad batch and they would keep going deD due to battery failure even when new. Might need to get the GM ones for $40 each. They ended up replacing mine with GM ones for the inconvenience.

Wheel size shouldnd matter.

So I got some new wheels and tires that included new tpms in them already installed. The tpms service lught didn't come up until 2 days later. I figured the truck needs to "learn" the new tpms but it's been about a week now and the light is still on. Seems like the new tpms is not registering. I even bought the cheap $9 Amazon tpms tool and tried to reprogram each wheel. No luck. I did read somewhere that oversize wheel will not work?
i would ask seller of the new wheels what frequency the sensors are.

Most Member Reactions

Back