What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? šŸ› ļø

Let's see what you have done with your Silverado ZR2!
Iā€™ll just have to do this as I remember. Got the Subwoofer installed. To meā€¦ makes all the difference!

Attachments

• IMG_5009.jpeg
    IMG_5009.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 95
Iā€™ll just have to do this as I remember. Got the Subwoofer installed. To meā€¦ makes all the difference!
And Rubigrid. This is also after I head a head to toe detail done. Thatā€™s why the thank you card and rag etc.

Attachments

• IMG_5008.jpeg
    IMG_5008.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5007.jpeg
    IMG_5007.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 110
I dumped the break in oil today at 1,000 miles. Maybe it prolongs the engine life, maybe itā€™s a waste of time and money? I take care of my stuff as if Iā€™ll have it forever. This likely wonā€™t be in my garage beyond 3 years. Ordered a BAK cover yesterday for next weekends project.

Finally got around to installing this after picking it up a couple of weeks ago. Itā€™s the Chevy Accessories rebranded Retrax with aluminum slats and ā€œTā€ slot rails. A bit of a pain in the rear to do by yourselfā€¦

IMG_4321.jpeg

Well....I may have went a bit big. I was going to do just a 4 inch, but the shop told me I needed certain parts that I previously re-done, so they said the 6 inch was the best option...what do y'all think? Left is before, right is after

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_072733_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_072733_Gallery.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20240725_072749_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_072749_Gallery.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 122
Well....I may have went a bit big. I was going to do just a 4 inch, but the shop told me I needed certain parts that I previously re-done, so they said the 6 inch was the best option...what do y'all think? Left is before, right is after
I'd have to see a side profile, but it looks too tall. Proportions between wheel well and tires have alway been the weak link on GM trucks. You have to lift alot to clear 35s, but by the time you're done, you need 37s.

Last edited:
Finally got around to installing this after picking it up a couple of weeks ago. Itā€™s the Chevy Accessories rebranded Retrax with aluminum slats and ā€œTā€ slot rails. A bit of a pain in the rear to do by yourselfā€¦

View attachment 14651
Retrax is my favorite cover. I have had 3 of them.

Too high for my taste. 4" was the perfect height IMPO

Then your fucked, cause you ain't jamming 37s under a truck that can't handle 34s without trimming a lot or a ginormous lift that makes you truck look weird.

Did they keep the Multimatic shocks?
Yes, the shocks are still there. I went with the 6+2 from readylift. I wished i could have gone with the 4+2, but the shop that done it said because I had previously done a level kit with different UCAs, that the 6+2 would be the only one that would work correctly, so I went with that one. There's not a LOT of rubbing. Just slightly at full lock. Minor trimming was done. Only thing is that it's a bit big.

Yes, the shocks are still there. I went with the 6+2 from readylift. I wished i could have gone with the 4+2, but the shop that done it said because I had previously done a level kit with different UCAs, that the 6+2 would be the only one that would work correctly, so I went with that one. There's not a LOT of rubbing. Just slightly at full lock. Minor trimming was done. Only thing is that it's a bit big.
You didn't see the pics I posted?

I installed a tri-fold bakflip g2 yesterday. Itā€™s nice. Not as nice as the undercover ultra flex I had on my tundra. I suspect this one will leak more. It just seems slightly undersized. Iā€™ll run it through the car wash and see what Iā€™m dealing with.

Most Member Reactions

Back