Under Tonneau Cover Storage

Byrds8

Reaction score
I'll be soon adding the kicker sub. Since I will loose the under seat storage, I need to find something for the bed of the truck. Anyone have any good ideas? I thought about just getting a container and strapping it down at the bulkhead. If there are better options than this, please feel free to throw in your 2c worth. Thanks.

Thought about that, but I have a bed extender sitting there now and I dont think you can hook up both.

I'll be soon adding the kicker sub. Since I will loose the under seat storage, I need to find something for the bed of the truck. Anyone have any good ideas? I thought about just getting a container and strapping it down at the bulkhead. If there are better options than this, please feel free to throw in your 2c worth. Thanks.
Probably want to look at my Milwaukee pack out setup thread. It's unrivaled in terms of performance and flexibility.

That is exactly what I do...

I put an undercover 40 gal tank/tool box combo. I really like it i also installed the GM swing case on the driver side with both it gives me plenty of storage.

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpeg
    IMG_0912.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 26

Most Member Reactions

Back