Looking at the ZR2 and AT4X…

The Bose system is lack luster. I've had 2 ZR2s and I changed everything, but the head unit in both of them. But I think most are ok with it after just adding a Sub. No way around though, it is a let down for a top trim compared to the other brands. The new Dodge has a full Klipsch system. Klipsch is what I have in my living room 😍
Yeah, I'm preparing to do the same in my 2023 ZR2 with Bose. It's just pretty mediocre.

Adding a DSP amp, going with Focals in the doors, and then another amp for a pair of the Kicker L7T 12" subs. Should be a dramatic improvement, though should be unnecessary in a vehicle of this price.

What did you go with when you overhauled yours?

Yeah, I'm preparing to do the same in my 2023 ZR2 with Bose. It's just pretty mediocre.

Adding a DSP amp, going with Focals in the doors, and then another amp for a pair of the Kicker L7T 12" subs. Should be a dramatic improvement, though should be unnecessary in a vehicle of this price.

What did you go with when you overhauled yours?
Focal speakers look interesting, love to see your final solution…

The only thing I saw better was the interior packages. As far as the truck, I hate the wheel wells on the AT4. I like the grill and new headlights with the new style LED strips around head lights. I think the Z is a much better looking truck in person...
View attachment 12397

View attachment 12396
I agree. I am not a fan of the machine faced wheels on the AT4X. I love the wheels on my new ZR2..

Most Member Reactions

Back