Speaker upgrade

Cool, Post back how it works out. When I did my HD I also used a panel like that to mount everything in the rear. I also didn't really tap into the wires the same way that I did on my 1500. I bought some plugs off amazon and sort of made a harness. My amps just plug in and if I need to remove them I can unplug them and just plug the factory wiring back together. The plugs are located close to the factory amp. It took a little bit of wiring, but was only about 40 bucks. But if there would have been an option to just do away with the bose amp all together, I might would have went that route.
View attachment 16929View attachment 16930
Yep, that's the same board from TEN87 design. Originally I was looking for the NAV-TV unit, but the one I posted above does the same thing, converts the digital signal from the head unit to useable outputs, instead of coming after BOSE manipulates everything. I'm actually going to get one to use on my current install and see how much of a difference it makes. I will definitely report back with what I find.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back