Shit or Get Off the Pot???

Heard from the Service Manager today after he had a conversation with the GM. All of the modules got a software update today if one was available. The radio software is current. The all weather mats and under seat storage unit arrived today. All 9 zerk fittings were fully lubed and the truck got a solid going over by a 38 year diesel mechanic. I know my buddy is going to take great care of me and I am looking forward to picking her up tomorrow afternoon if all goes well and my schedule permits. More to come my friends!

If he does, I'm fucking blocking him!
Personally, I thing the HD grille and stance makes it the best looking truck on the road. Prior to that I thought the Ford SD was. My neighbors have each one and the GMC & Silverado look the best! I realize it's a very subjective thing. The Ram's used to sit a lot higher than the GM trucks.

Personally, I thing the HD grille and stance makes it the best looking truck on the road. Prior to that I thought the Ford SD was. My neighbors have each one and the GMC & Silverado look the best! I realize it's a very subjective thing. The Ram's used to sit a lot higher than the GM trucks.
I like em both the way they are, probably some of the best looking trucks right now. The HC with dark essentials is really nicely done. I wish the Tahoe and Suburban front clip looked a little more aggressive like that.

I think ZR2 grill is a PIA to clean with all the angles. I have mine in ND right now and the bugs are thick. It looks like a disaster the day after I wash it.

I was actually looking at a 1500 ZR2 & a 2500 HD 6.6 midnight edition. Loved the look of that truck till I climbed in it and hated the view from the seat you just have no visibility down low.
I tried adjusting the seat could not get a comfortable view.

Ended up with the ZR2 love it.

Just take a test drive before you buy

Here she is boys! Still a few things to get done, but she's home :D

2500 HC1.jpg

2500 HC2.jpg

2500 HC3.jpg

2500 HC4.jpg

2500 HC5.jpg

2500 HC6.jpg

2500 HC7.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Back