Right turn signal issue - Related to radio updates.

BW0311

Reaction score
Haven't been on here for awhile so this may have been discussed already. About once every 7-10 days, when I turn on my right turn signal it'll start blinking very fast and I get a message to check the bulb. When I turn truck off then back on it goes away. Yesterday I have the dealership check it. They updated the radio (again) to fix it. How is the radio connected to my turn signal? Ok, not really a question I care to have answered, but if anyone else has this issue, that's the fix my dealership came up with. Oh yeah, after the update my radio worked better for about 20 minutes, then went back to the same annoying cutting out and stations not loading.

Haven't been on here for awhile so this may have been discussed already. About once every 7-10 days, when I turn on my right turn signal it'll start blinking very fast and I get a message to check the bulb. When I turn truck off then back on it goes away. Yesterday I have the dealership check it. They updated the radio (again) to fix it. How is the radio connected to my turn signal? Ok, not really a question I care to have answered, but if anyone else has this issue, that's the fix my dealership came up with. Oh yeah, after the update my radio worked better for about 20 minutes, then went back to the same annoying cutting out and stations not loading.
I think they were some other posts about this issue. May have been another forum, possibly a diesel forum, but they use the same parts and software.

Most Member Reactions

Back