Range Technology Beta Testing

I thought it was not necessary to remove though. Would the update have failed if it wasnt removed or would they have otherwise seen/noticed it was there?

It probably wasn't necessary to remove it, but if I was having any programming done I would just to be safe. it's not going to hurt the Range because it's post ECM, but if there were any problems they may blame it.

It probably wasn't necessary to remove it, but if I was having any programming done I would just to be safe. it's not going to hurt the Range because it's post ECM, but if there were any problems they may blame it.
Thanks. I may try it with it on and just see how it goes. Would rather not have to pull it off and put it back on. Just increases the risk of bending pins etc each time Id do it.

This is what I posted on earlier...when someone Fs up the pins on their ecm...then its on....🤔 We need to get together as a group and tell Range we need answers not 🤷‍♂️...and F gm and their engine killing BS...there ya go AXE...Im pissed off and have a Range Module ordered...NOT SKEERED... But its time to quit experimenting on our trucks and get facts not BS questions...time to hold feet to the fire...Well?

And F gm and their JANKY ELECTRONICS AND JUNK ASS LIFTER ENGINEERING ALONG WITH S#!**Y BEARINGS...Im gonna run it hard...thats why I paid for a warranty...shouldnt have to use it but for little stuff not replacing ur power train...Reliability...not any auto mfgr anywhere...were screwed...🤪

Most Member Reactions

Back