Range Technology Beta Testing

Anybody forward that experience to Range?
There was a post on Facebook where a guy didn’t like his results and complained to them. He was experiencing the activation at 0% throttle and when he reached out to them, they pretty much told him tough luck. It’s right there on the box outlining what you are complaining about and there are no refunds.

Someone that works for Range ended up commenting on this guys post and got him a full refund.

So yes, they know about it.

There was a post on Facebook where a guy didn’t like his results and complained to them. He was experiencing the activation at 0% throttle and when he reached out to them, they pretty much told him tough luck. It’s right there on the box outlining what you are complaining about and there are no refunds.

Someone that works for Range ended up commenting on this guys post and got him a full refund.

So yes, they know about it.
*Some 1500 truck applications may still experience cylinders shutting off at slow speeds under deceleration when the ECM detects 0% throttle input, this is normal.

Still seems like a good solution, but it would be nice to know which ‘1500 Truck Applications’ are affected.

So here are some stats after 1 week of mostly my wife driving the Tahoe with the module installed. First two days were running errands around neighborhood. Second three days were commute to work on city streets. Final two days were road trip on highway and freeway with a lot of steep grades and elevation changes.

So pretty decent results, but do keep in mind the Tahoe has a much better aero package but weighs another 600+ lbs. I have done road trips before and got good mileage with the Tahoe loaded down.

I would say so far, there are performance and driveability enhancements, and possibly some mileage improvements.

Attachments

• 20240927_121516.jpg
    20240927_121516.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240927_121500.jpg
    20240927_121500.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back