Range Technology Beta Testing

Hot off the press! Range Technologies is claiming 6-8 weeks until production starts
IMG_2426.png

IMG_2427.png

I have been keeping tabs on their Facebook page waiting for updates. I still haven’t seen anything on a price point yet and I’m sure there is going to be a waitlist to get one.

Latest from Range Technology FB page is saying these should be available by the end of the month. The comment section did leak that it’s going to be a DFM and Auto Start/stop disabler only.

Hopefully the price point is reasonable

Ex
Latest from Range Technology FB page is saying these should be available by the end of the month. The comment section did leak that it’s going to be a DFM and Auto Start/stop disabler only.

excellent news.

Can't wait to hear that it's available and what you think of it after purchase. However, keep in mind that, as long as the DFM associated gear is in the engine, nothing will prevent a lifter, or other, failure from occurring. That is why I just had mine in Tow/Haul mode all the time which shouldn't be any different than having the RT device installed and the T/H mode is free!

Can't wait to hear that it's available and what you think of it after purchase. However, keep in mind that, as long as the DFM associated gear is in the engine, nothing will prevent a lifter, or other, failure from occurring. That is why I just had mine in Tow/Haul mode all the time which shouldn't be any different than having the RT device installed and the T/H mode is free!
…and your fuel bill will go up for those of you who are 6.2 hypermilers.

I see that HP Tuners has the E90 ECM (Global B) hacked. You can send your ECM to them and then tune away including disabling DFM.

Most Member Reactions

Back