Pulling Left under Load

zerofactix

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I've had my truck just a few weeks and just hooked up the camper to test everything out. I noticed that the truck pulls left during acceleration. I hadn't noticed this before, but I notice it now only under heavy acceleration or when towing something. Is this a just torque steering kind of thing or something that I should have checked out?

Hey Everyone, I've had my truck just a few weeks and just hooked up the camper to test everything out. I noticed that the truck pulls left during acceleration. I hadn't noticed this before, but I notice it now only under heavy acceleration or when towing something. Is this a just torque steering kind of thing or something that I should have checked out?
welcome...i dont tow but the forum towing posse will have good info.

If your towing heavy, the rear will sag. It will take the wight of the front end and you will experience undesirable handling charteristics. Thats likely the cause of the steering pulling if it isn't an issur unloaded. Doesn't take much to overload this suspension, as it very soft. I would add a set of airbags if I was towing a camper with mine. I'd also use a WDH if you are over 6500 lbs.

Most Member Reactions

Back