Plummeting value.

Has anyone else had the ZR2 valued? I have just been offered $55k for a 23 blue ZR2 with 1200 miles. Talk about being a little annoyed right now.
its according to market. my 22' gasser in the northeast mids out wholesale at 56k with 12k on clock. im not complaining. our trucks are a commodity and imo, things will start to get better in about 6 months.
Screenshot_20240615_185051_Chrome.jpg

I had a 49.5k offer for my ‘22 with 15,500 on the odometer.
👎
its according to market. my 22' gasser in the northeast mids out wholesale at 56k with 12k on clock. im not complaining. our trucks are a commodity and imo, things will start to get better in about 6 months. View attachment 13734
damn!! With those figures at 1200 I would expect more, but I guess Texas is just too cheap.

Hasn’t the used car market been trying to correct itself for the over valued used cars during the past several months. That could be part of the problem. I think as a whole this country is in serious financial trouble. Repossessed cars increase, repossessed homes increase, goods and services price increased, cars and homeowners insurance increased.

Hasn’t the used car market been trying to correct itself for the over valued used cars during the past several months. That could be part of the problem. I think as a whole this country is in serious financial trouble. Repossessed cars increase, repossessed homes increase, goods and services price increased, cars and homeowners insurance increased.
I think they keep the phony money flowing until elections are over. At some point, crooked Wall Street bankers and politicians gotta rake their cash. We're not that far off and they just need to run up the debt a little more in Ukraine and Palestine to grab more cash.

I'm sitting in 70% cash, gonna be some great buying opportunities spring of 2025 when everything is in the toilet.

They've been rigging this shit since 2012, it's way over due.

Agreed, but that’s the lower end, although a 2021 5 series is going for 25k, so I guess it’s felt across the board. I’m just a little frustrated losing $30k in less than 12 months.

Most Member Reactions

Back