Offroad kit for actual offroading

ZR2BIZON

Reaction score
Looking to lift my Albino a min of 2"

Any recommendations on a lift to be used for off-roading for those that have it.

My Z is not a pavement princess so the kit will actually get put to heavy use.

I would like to keep the DVSS, I need a min of 2"s of moar lift (not including tires)

Any recommendations on a lift to be used for off-roading for those that have it.

I would like to keep the DVSS, I need a min of 2"s of moar lift (not including tires)
Gotta do that Pax Wide body kit and that lift with new upper and lower A-arms that was posted the other day. I think that's the blueprint if you want to have a more offroad capable truck.

I'm already too wide for the trails 🫤

I looked at the pax panels and they need alot of work to get the gaps and lines right with factory paint either way. Only way is to Linex them how our member did it.

Upper and Lower A-arms is the way I'm going. Just wanted to see if anyone that has the different brands would vouch for them

I'm already too wide for the trails 🫤

I looked at the pax panels and they need alot of work to get the gaps and lines right with factory paint either way. Only way is to Linex them how our member did it.

Upper and Lower A-arms is the way I'm going. Just wanted to see if anyone that has the different brands would vouch for them
I'd get the Colorado brand then narrow and runs 35s.

YOU ARE A TRUCKSIST! whats wrong with my pavement pounder?? i have never been prouder.

Are you happy with what you got?
I'm looking to get 20s too
I have a combination of the Peak top strut spacer, rough country pre-load spacer, and bottom strut spacer.

Most of this was to achieve clearance for 35’s. Rides just as well as stock set up, maybe a little softer with the larger tires.

I had some questions with the Peak top strut spacer since my ride height measurements did not match what they advertise.

Did some articulation testing yesterday. Need to find some bigger features to test it properly.

I have a combination of the Peak top strut spacer, rough country pre-load spacer, and bottom strut spacer.

Most of this was to achieve clearance for 35’s. Rides just as well as stock set up, maybe a little softer with the larger tires.

I had some questions with the Peak top strut spacer since my ride height measurements did not match what they advertise.

Did some articulation testing yesterday. Need to find some bigger features to test it properly.
That's good info. Thanks!

Did you end up trimming anything and is the alignment pretty close to factory specs?

That's good info. Thanks!

Did you end up trimming anything and is the alignment pretty close to factory specs?
I added Dirt King upper control arms so no issues with alignment.

I went with 17x8.5 -12 offset wheels. The aggressive offset did require trimming of the front bumper as well as re working the fender liner.

I added Dirt King upper control arms so no issues with alignment.

I went with 17x8.5 -12 offset wheels. The aggressive offset did require trimming of the front bumper as well as re working the fender liner.
Thanks brother 😎

37s? That's ludicrous.

I'm going with lo'pros

Reactions: AXE
Mazzulla control arms and 35" tires are working good for me.
I haven't tested it off-road yet but rides similar to stock when pounding the pavement.

Attachments

• Control Arms.JPG
    Control Arms.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 50
  • DSSV.JPG
    DSSV.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 50

Most Member Reactions

Back