New ZR2 Owner With a Few Issues

poordirtfarmer

Reaction score
I recently purchased a new diesel ZR2 Bison edition. Not new to GM vehicles though. Have 2 diesel Colorado ZR2's, a high country Silverado, a Suburban, and a few other GM vehicles. I'll make a new post on an issue I've had with the ZR2 and the GM service I've gotten since. If those on the forum aren't aware of the issue they probably should be warned and hoping for a little input from those on the forum.

I recently purchased a new diesel ZR2 Bison edition. Not new to GM vehicles though. Have 2 diesel Colorado ZR2's, a high country Silverado, a Suburban, and a few other GM vehicles. I'll make a new post on an issue I've had with the ZR2 and the GM service I've gotten since. If those on the forum aren't aware of the issue they probably should be warned and hoping for a little input from those on the forum.
OK...so where's the problem??? Why not just post it now...

The color of the truck and interior will tell us most of what we need to know to help out with the challenges you are having. You already have a Zonk for it being diesel and +1 point for Bison edition
So really it’s like this thread doesn’t exist
Check

1727787971396.png

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back