Fender Flares

I think I might have found a set of fender flares that will fit the ZR2. These are on Amazon and only cost $95 a set. They have a picture of the ZR2 in the description pictures and by the look of the flares it looks like they will fit. I ordered them and will let you all know when they come in if they fit or not. For only $95, why not try. Can't speak for the quality, but it's worth a shot.

PIT66 Fender Flares with Mounting Instruction and Hardware Kit Compatible with 2019-2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 Pocket Rivet Matte Black 4 PCS https://a.co/d/dTzDBHI

Well, here they are......The elusive Silverado ZR2 Fender Flares. Just got them in. Figured for $95 I would try them, and if they don't fit, I'll just send them back. Low and behold they DO FIT. Didn't mount them yet. Just held them up over the stock fender flares and they look like they will be a perfect fit after the stock flares are removed. Amazon is the ONLY place I have found that has fender flares that will fit the ZR2. Every other place, American Trucks, Real Truck, Rough Country, EGR, ect....they all only have normal Silverado fender flares and nothing for the ZR2.

20241013_135121.jpg

Put the same post and link on the Amazon thread, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Well, here they are......The elusive Silverado ZR2 Fender Flares. Just got them in. Figured for $95 I would try them, and if they don't fit, I'll just send them back. Low and behold they DO FIT. Didn't mount them yet. Just held them up over the stock fender flares and they look like they will be a perfect fit after the stock flares are removed. Amazon is the ONLY place I have found that has fender flares that will fit the ZR2. Every other place, American Trucks, Real Truck, Rough Country, EGR, ect....they all only have normal Silverado fender flares and nothing for the ZR2.

View attachment 16939
Are you gonna do some negative offset wheels and larger tires? Not sure it will look right with small tires and tucked wheels.

Are you gonna do some negative offset wheels and larger tires? Not sure it will look right with small tires and tucked wheels.
The wheels aren't tucked. Have 2 inch wheel spacers on right now with stock tires and they poke out past the fenders already. Also gonna get 305/70R18 tires real soon, so they will look pretty good. Just worried about the 305's rubbing a bit. Might have to go with 295's instead.
20241006_085921.jpg

The wheels aren't tucked. Have 2 inch wheel spacers on right now with stock tires and they poke out past the fenders already. Also gonna get 305/70R18 tires real soon, so they will look pretty good. Just worried about the 305's rubbing a bit. Might have to go with 295's instead.View attachment 16957
I run 295s on mine with -12 offset rims and no rubbing. I trimmed mine up some to accommodate them. I have a detailed post showing what I trimmed.

Reactions: KLA
I run 295s on mine with -12 offset rims and no rubbing. I trimmed mine up some to accommodate them. I have a detailed post showing what I trimmed.
To make things a bit easier, do you have a link to the post of what and how you trimmed it so they don't rub?

I ran 295's on my Trail Boss with 1.5 inch spacers with no trimming and they didn't rub. But I have 2 inch spacers on my ZR2. Would like to run 305's, but almost positive they will rub like hell if I don't trim a bit. Would love to read your post on trimming.

Or do you think it would be best to run 33x12.5's? I know they are a bit smaller than the 295's or 305's, but the wider tire might look pretty good.

Reactions: AXE
Or do you think it would be best to run 33x12.5's? I know they are a bit smaller than the 295's or 305's, but the wider tire might look pretty good.
295s look great. I think the 2 inch spacer might be a bit much, i think my offset on wheels is approximately equivalent to 1.5 inches. When you get more offset, the wider tire will get closer to the rear wheel well and bumper. Might have to get 1.5 inch spacers if you go with wider tires. Some 285s might work better with 2 inch spacer.

Attachments

• 20230221_095909.jpg
    20230221_095909.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230221_100002.jpg
    20230221_100002.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 10
You might be right. But I want a bigger tire than a 285.

Your truck looks awfully familiar. LOL! The ZR2 in black looks great! Mine is almost identical. Except, with the 2 inch spacers, my wheels poke out farther than yours. That's why I'm installing fender flares. I'll see how close it is once i install the flares. I might just stick with a smaller but wider 33x12.5 tire.
20241006_085921.jpg
20240919_155223.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back