New to the forums just got my silver zr2!

ChicagoZR2

Reaction score
What’s up guys! Just picked up my 23 Silverado zr2 few weeks ago. I been lurking on the site since I got it and found plenty of good info! I got the headrest mod done first and I love it! I picked her up at my local Chevy dealer hear in Chicago a 23 with 14,000 miles on it and I love the tuck so much. I look forward to talking with you guys and see what you’ve guys have done to yours!

Kyle

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpeg
    IMG_1455.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1456.jpeg
    IMG_1456.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1457.jpeg
    IMG_1457.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 62
What’s up guys! Just picked up my 23 Silverado zr2 few weeks ago. I been lurking on the site since I got it and found plenty of good info! I got the headrest mod done first and I love it! I picked her up at my local Chevy dealer hear in Chicago a 23 with 14,000 miles on it and I love the tuck so much. I look forward to talking with you guys and see what you’ve guys have done to yours!

Kyle
welcome..nice! look into an exhaust..bumps truck up a level.

welcome..nice! look into an exhaust..bumps truck up a level.
First thing I did was grab borla crate muffler and bought some pipe to bypass exhaust valve left resonator and everything else in place. Didn’t wanna pay for full exhaust just yet! Sounds sick!

Attachments

• IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1552.jpeg
    IMG_1552.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 33
First thing I did was grab borla crate muffler and bought some pipe to bypass exhaust valve left resonator and everything else in place. Didn’t wanna pay for full exhaust just yet! Sounds sick!
I’ve got the exact same setup and love the cold startup. I enjoy watching my teenagers jump when I startup while they are standing nearby. They just smile and give me the look like “Dad got me again”.

That's the way to go. Stock piping is really nice, no sense replacing it for +1k when a can and mid pipe will do.

I’m assuming this is what ya got ?
I got the one with the black powder coated twin tips. Paid $1500 and cost me $100 to have a well known shop in town install it. Their technology is amazing and this is my third Corsa exhaust.

ZR2Corsa1.jpg

ZR2Corsa2.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Back