New owner....

ZRBlueBeast2

Reaction score
Hello guys and good morning, I am a proud owner of a 2022 ZR2. I was originally looking for a diesel GMC sierra and after a hard decision I cam to my senses. I didn't have the need for a 2500 HD Diesel truck since I am not pulling anything other than MTB (Mountain Bikes). I picked up this truck and it is mint....Already had a Roll N Lock bed cover, and a GM aftermarket exhaust. I have a 1999 GMC Sierra 1500 that I am going to sell now, she was a good truck to me but frame surface rust and cancer spots under the driver and passenger door. When looking for a truck I didn't want to go with Ford since at work it's what we have for company trucks and I very much dislike Ford trucks, and also since I own another GM truck. I very much love my ZR2 and I think I made the best decision ever in buying this truck. Got a good deal along with lifetime warranty on engine and transmission. I'm also looking for fellow mountain biker people in this ZR2 group.
bluebeast.jpg

Welcome from South Texas! I'll forgive you for passing on a diesel on the 1500 only because you mentioned being an MTB guy.

Not that I'm a hard core mountain biker, but I do put my Roscoe through the paces more than I should at this age in my life. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome from South Texas! I'll forgive you for passing on a diesel on the 1500 only because you mentioned being an MTB guy.

Not that I'm a hard core mountain biker, but I do put my Roscoe through the paces more than I should at this age in my life. :ROFLMAO:
Lol. Hey maybe next truck will be a Diesel. That dealer no names given in NC didn't want to sell the truck to me. Gave me the run around and I just pretty much got tired and then the reason of not pulling anything and having a better looking truck with less miles and costing me a bit less was a no brainer. And I'm 46 and been riding for two years, get out
Welcome!

Right engine, wrong color!

@NullNomad we all know it's a 90s Huffy with a fruit basket ziptied to the front.
uh?

Lol. Hey maybe next truck will be a Diesel. That dealer no names given in NC didn't want to sell the truck to me. Gave me the run around and I just pretty much got tired and then the reason of not pulling anything and having a better looking truck with less miles and costing me a bit less was a no brainer. And I'm 46 and been riding for two years, get out

uh?
I got a few miles and years on you, but I love being on two wheels off road.

oh and @ZR2BIZON things that all ZR2s should be white (which I do agree) and a gasser (which is wrong) lol

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back