NEW ITEM IN THE SHOP SUN VISOR SAFETY STICKER COVER UPS

cardboardoperator

Reaction score
added these to the shop , working on more artwork with different designs. If you have an idea please feel free to comment like share or message me. They are on printed vinyl so they are NOT stacked vinyl, they are printed on high quality vinyl with a high quality printer and then clear coated with a spray matte. Also have been heat tested here in Arizona at a whopping 108 degrees (outside, probably 120-140 inside) again if you like them go get a set. AND AS ALWAYS I appreciate your guys support feed back and comments !!!
https://azlayerz3dprints.etsy.com/listing/1765438212/zr2-decal-for-car-enthusiasts-sleek

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    351 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1741.jpeg
    IMG_1741.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 79
Can you make these so the ZR2 logo is a monotone black or dark grey so it is barely visible?

Can you hit the white edges with a sharpie so you don't see white color?

Can you make these so the ZR2 logo is a monotone black or dark grey so it is barely visible?

Can you hit the white edges with a sharpie so you don't see white color?
So you want the outline like a darker gray and the inside black so it blends in a little bit more ? and yes you can hit the sides with a sharpie but the white really just shows up on the pictures its not that noticeable in person

So you want the outline like a darker gray and the inside black so it blends in a little bit more ? and yes you can hit the sides with a sharpie but the white really just shows up on the pictures its not that noticeable in person
Yeah, I'm not really a logo guy, so the more subtle the better, but I hate the warning stickers more.

Do you get one or two logos per order?

added these to the shop , working on more artwork with different designs. If you have an idea please feel free to comment like share or message me. They are on printed vinyl so they are NOT stacked vinyl, they are printed on high quality vinyl with a high quality printer and then clear coated with a spray matte. Also have been heat tested here in Arizona at a whopping 108 degrees (outside, probably 120-140 inside) again if you like them go get a set. AND AS ALWAYS I appreciate your guys support feed back and comments !!!
https://azlayerz3dprints.etsy.com/listing/1765438212/zr2-decal-for-car-enthusiasts-sleek
Looking at your Etsy page, you have some nice products

Looking at your Etsy page, you have some nice products
Thank you I really appreciate that I try. I don't do this full time I have a job too lol but I try and think of new things people will like or ....make old things better let me know if you have any ideas and if it something I can do ill add it

Thank you I really appreciate that I try. I don't do this full time I have a job too lol but I try and think of new things people will like or ....make old things better let me know if you have any ideas and if it something I can do ill add it
Absolutely, keep up the good work.....

Interesting, how do you apply it adhesive? Can it be removed?

You dont have to apply the adhesive its a sticker. as far as removing it , its vinyl so just like any other vinyl sticker

Any chance of a Yellow option to match the ZR2 stitching?
The Yellow cup holder inserts you produced look great and work well.

Any chance of a Yellow option to match the ZR2 stitching?
The Yellow cup holder inserts you produced look great and work well.
If you order I can absolutely do yellow when you buy there is an option to "leave seller a message" leave me a message that you would like the "2" to be yellow. Looking forward to your order and thank you

Was gonna wait for the heat to quit, but decided to add the visor decals today. I guess it'll be a good test for another week of record heat.

They look really good in grey and application is easy. The material is pretty forgiving and you can adjust it if you don't get it square. The decal is just barely larger than the visor label, so if you start at top corner and then do the opposite side, it'll get squared up pretty good.

Material seems like it's quality and seems like adhesive is tacky but not gluey. I'm gonna touch up those small areas where you can see a little white thread from the cut line.

Here's a couple pictures.

Attachments

• 20240908_113055.jpg
    20240908_113055.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20240908_113419.jpg
    20240908_113419.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back