New here

TampaZR2

Reaction score
Picked up a 2024 ZR2 with 3.0 Duramax 2 weeks ago. I absolutely love this truck. I’ve owned a lot of vehicles over the years and this is by far my favorite. I haven’t done any off-roading yet. Just took it out on St Augustine beach and while the majority of people were getting stuck…zero issues with the ZR2.

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpeg
    IMG_2103.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 24
Picked up a 2024 ZR2 with 3.0 Duramax 2 weeks ago. I absolutely love this truck. I’ve owned a lot of vehicles over the years and this is by far my favorite. I haven’t done any off-roading yet. Just took it out on St Augustine beach and while the majority of people were getting stuck…zero issues with the ZR2.
welcome

Welcome! I live in St. Augustine.

If you buy BLACK, and ceramic coat it with a high quality ceramic, it will always look amazing. I have had my truck for 1.5 years and washed it maybe 5 times. Every time it rains, my truck looks brand new. Black can be difficult if you don't coat it. With a 9H coating, it looks awesome all of the time. Doing it on a white truck, which I've also had in the past, will prevent any gray/black streaking from dirt that easily shows on a white truck.

If you buy BLACK, and ceramic coat it with a high quality ceramic, it will always look amazing. I have had my truck for 1.5 years and washed it maybe 5 times. Every time it rains, my truck looks brand new. Black can be difficult if you don't coat it. With a 9H coating, it looks awesome all of the time. Doing it on a white truck, which I've also had in the past, will prevent any gray/black streaking from dirt that easily shows on a white truck.
Thats the key and I’m right there with you. My wife’s truck is black, it’s a process to maintain. Been finishing with Chemical Guys Blacklight for a while now and it’s AMAZING how good it looks.

Take off your skirts and run em. They clean up just fine and you don't get any more for them later.

I had mine offroad 15 minutes after I left the dealer. Still had the sticker in the window.

Attachments

• 20231209_084028.jpg
    20231209_084028.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20231028_161005.jpg
    20231028_161005.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 13

Most Member Reactions

Back