New Guy

mtm14655

Reaction score
Hey Folks, new to the forum. I've been a long time backcountry motorcycle guy, but recent events have short circuited that hobby (I don't recommend getting hit head on by an SUV going the wrong way on your lane!). So, I've got a 2024 1500 ZR2 that is going to take the place of an adventure bike. What's not to love about a/c in the summer vs the motorcycle that was, well, just HOT. I'm hoping to find some good info on here, starting with finding a winch bumper for my ZR2 mule, no one seems to make anything for the baby Duramax Diesel rigs. If anyone has ideas, I'm all ears. Happy to be here, already found some great info! (Picture of the completely stock (for now!) ZR2 below.) 🤘🇺🇸
20240110_102726.jpg

Welcome! You'll like the ZR2, it's a great companion for off road work and commuting.

I'm an MC rider myself. Trying to stay upright too, I had my first pavement get off in 43 years of riding about 3 years ago. Broke my collar bone on a slow turn when my front end washed out on some slick pavement. Hard to void the shitty drivers, so I went back to my dirtbikes and a Honda 450 RL dual sport that I ride mostly in the country.

Most Member Reactions

Back