Custom map route

JMB

Reaction score
I have a 2024 1500 Bison. I'm traveling from New Hampshire to Virginia I don't want to take Googles suggested routes I want to plan my own way and then have that route in my truck.

I can't be the only one that needs to do this.

Anyone figured this out?

Thanks
John

I have a 2024 1500 Bison. I'm traveling from New Hampshire to Virginia I don't want to take Googles suggested routes I want to plan my own way and then have that route in my truck.

I can't be the only one that needs to do this.

Anyone figured this out?

Thanks
John
Probably add stops along the route through Google to "create" your own way is what I've done

Probably add stops along the route through Google to "create" your own way is what I've

Probably add stops along the route through Google to "create" your own way is what I've done
Are you doing this directly on your vehicle navigation or are you doing it first on a PC? If on a PC how do you then get it to the truck?

Should be able to do it from the phone in google maps! I will say, I occasionally have issues with the vehicle maps syncing with phone maps. I think its a just part of the issues with this finicky tech.

1000040860.jpg

You can do it from the truck. Just have to start with the end destination hit start and enter your way points

Never used much but you can try Waze....or offxroad ....they both run through the onboard system or phone. I think trails off road even work with the infotainment center

Most Member Reactions

Back